Web Site Conditions
None of the material on this website may be published, broadcast, re-written or re-distributed in any form without the expressed written permission of UK Blinds and Shadings or the copyright holder of the material. However, any person is hereby authorised to view, copy, and print any document(s) or image(s) published by UK Blinds and Shadings on its WWW server or any other published source provided that:
- Reference to UK Blinds and Shadings is made when the document(s) or image(s) is used, as follows: ©2010 UK Blinds and Shadings.
- The document is used for informational purposes only.
- The document is used for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- The document will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media.
- No modifications of any documents are made.
Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Note that any product, process or technology described in a document on this server may be subject of other Intellectual Property Rights reserved by UK Blinds and Shadings and not licensed hereunder.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other indications of origin displayed in this website (“Trademarks”) are owned by UK Blinds and Shadings or a third party who has granted UK Blinds and Shadings a right to use them in this website. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting the browser or user of this website the right to use any Trademark displayed in this site without the written permission of the owner of the Trademark.
By using this website you agree that:
- If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the UK Blinds and Shadings web site, or with any of these terms and conditions of use, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website,
- You will be bound by these Rules of Use. UK Blinds and Shadings reserves the right to revise the Rules of Use at any time, without notice, and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes. The permission granted herein by UK Blinds and Shadings may be terminated at any time without cause or notice,
- You may not, without express permission from UK Blinds and Shadings, take any pages from this Web Site and reformat and display them. You also may not mirror any pages on your website,
- Your use of this website does not create a license or any other rights in UK Blinds and Shadings trademarks, service marks, copyrights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
UK Blinds and Shadings are not responsible for the content of, nor aware of all sites that are linked to this website. The fact that another website is linked to this website does not imply that:
- UK Blinds and Shadings sponsors, licenses, endorses, is affiliated with or is otherwise connected to the site, the products or services described therein or its owner,
- UK Blinds and Shadings have authorised the linked site to use any trademark, trade name, logo or other trademarked or copyrighted material of UK Blinds and Shadings.
In general, UK Blinds and Shadings believe that persons who make information available on the World Wide Web or in newsgroups do so with the expectation that such information will be publicly and widely available. UK Blinds and Shadings further believes that its making newsgroup postings and links to publicly accessible Web pages available at this site is legally permissible and consistent with the common, customary expectations of those who make use of the Web and Usenet communications media;
We may, from time to time, ask demographic or personal preference questions. You are never required to answer these questions. This data may be used, generically and not assigned to specific customers, for identification of overall site demographics, user preferences and tastes. UK Blinds and Shadings will never wilfully disclose individually identifiable information about its clients to any third party without first receiving that users specific permission. We catalogue traffic patterns throughout the site, including identifying browser and system data. We gather this data to optimise site conditions for our users. This data, with no personal information, may also be provided to advertisers and potential advertisers so they may better evaluate their advertising options. We may occasionally send you e-mail to provide you with information we think you may find useful. Additionally, if you take advantage of any email notification features, you will receive updates as frequently as warranted. Any email you receive from us will contain unsubscribe instructions should you wish to no longer receive e-mail from UK Blinds and Shadings;
Nothing on any UK Blinds and Shadings document shall be construed as conferring any license under any of UK Blinds and Shadings or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content and Liability Disclaimer
UK Blinds and Shadings shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, UK Blinds and Shadings and third party information is provided “AS IS”. UK Blinds and Shadings disclaim all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall UK Blinds and Shadings be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular UK Blinds and Shadings shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to UK Blinds and Shadings website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
We take our obligations under the Data Protection Act (1998) very seriously and promise we will only ever use the information that we collect about you lawfully and we will never pass on any information you give to us to a third party without your express permission. We collect information from you to help us process your enquiry or to tailor and provide the best possible service for you. We also use your information for marketing and research as well as product and service development.
The information that we will collect about you include your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. We will endeavour to keep your details as up-to-date as possible but appreciate your help by keeping us informed of any changes in your details. Should you find any inaccuracies, please let us know and we will correct or delete them promptly. If you wish to receive details of personal data held about you by us, you may write to the address shown below to request this.
You can contact us at:
UK BLINDS & SHADINGS
Newcastle upon Tyne
Email us now:
If you know the type of blind you’re looking for and would like more information, please leave us your contact details and we’ll get straight back to you.
Call us now on 0191 256 6950
to arrange your FREE quote
complete with site visit, accurate
measurement and advice.
We accept most major credits cards including VISA and MasterCard